4U? 4me? (1 Viewer)

Skillz17

HSC
Hey guys,
So im currently accelerating in 2u and 3u maths and am ranked in the top 2 for both. I don't know if i should take up 4u or not? Don't wanna do 4u just for the sake of doing 4u but only if it will actually help my atar. My school is ranked in the top 40. What do you guys suggest?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,
So im currently accelerating in 2u and 3u maths and am ranked in the top 2 for both. I don't know if i should take up 4u or not? Don't wanna do 4u just for the sake of doing 4u but only if it will actually help my atar. My school is ranked in the top 40. What do you guys suggest?
Do it. You're doing well in 2U and 3U so just do it

It scales really high so seriously do it

Y r u contemplating it though?

Skillz17

HSC
Was contemplating it because if i finish 3u and 2u in year 11 (this year) with high marks then i will only have to worry abt 9 units next year. Would get lots of free periods as well. Just trynna weigh up what would give me the best atar. Thanks for advice guys :)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Was contemplating it because if i finish 3u and 2u in year 11 (this year) with high marks then i will only have to worry abt 9 units next year. Would get lots of free periods as well. Just trynna weigh up what would give me the best atar. Thanks for advice guys :)
Just manage your time wisely and you'll be fine

What subs do you do (if you don't mind me asking)

Also use holidays as effectively as possible

Skillz17

HSC
Cool i do:
Eco
Math 2u and 3u
English advanced
Legal studies
Business studies

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Cool i do:
Eco
Math 2u and 3u
English advanced
Legal studies
Business studies
Just self learn all the legal studies, business studies and eco stuff in the holidays so then this gives you more spare time to study

wenq

HSC
Do 4U :U

Aside from ATAR, you learn some really interesting and useful stuff. If you have the intellectual capability for it (which you obv do), it's an immensely worthy way to use your time (and possibly make hsc year feel more rewarding).

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Just self learn all the legal studies, business studies and eco stuff in the holidays so then this gives you more spare time to study
Also read you english texts and analyse them in the holidays so then you have more time to study

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Also read you english texts and analyse them in the holidays so then you have more time to study
The holidays are only 2 weeks he isn't going to finish 3 whole courses + read like 7 texts in 2 weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)