Past Papers by Topic (1 Viewer)

frog1944

HSC
Hi,

Is there any books/resources that has sorted past papers questions by topic? I would appreciate this very much, it would save time in having to look through all the papers for each topic.

Thanks

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
The older excel success one series has HSC past-papers sorted by topic.

Last edited:

frog1944

HSC
Are you sure? I have the 2014 edition and it doesn't sort it by topic, it only sorts it by year.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC

frog1944

HSC
Thanks, that's strange that one friend has it by topic and the other one doesn't. The book you linked is it just questions by topic (like a textbook almost) or is it HSC questions by topic?

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Thanks, that's strange that one friend has it by topic and the other one doesn't. The book you linked is it just questions by topic (like a textbook almost) or is it HSC questions by topic?
I think they're just questions. I haven't seen any textbook that has HSC by topic other than like Chemistry Success One.

You can look at the Success One books and see if they have any.

braintic

HSC
N/A
I have past question by topic on almost every 2U, Ext 1 and Ext 2 topic.
Message me with your email address if interested.
But if you're in yr 12 - sorry - but I probably won't have time to send anything before your exam on Friday. (And I probably won't be checking back in here before then).

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
I think this is an interesting experiment - especially as we will soon have a new syllabus, all the 1500 or so trial papers online now will have many questions which will not be relevant anymore. That doesn't mean these papers will become useless. There will be overlap where some topics are carried over to the new syllabus - hence some parts of past papers will still be useful.

So having them divided up into topics will be useful. It seems like quite a big job to do it though.

frog1944

HSC
But if you're in yr 12 - sorry - but I probably won't have time to send anything before your exam on Friday. (And I probably won't be checking back in here before then).
Thanks so much! When you have a chance can you let me know if you got my message (I haven't PM before)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
I think this is an interesting experiment - especially as we will soon have a new syllabus, all the 1500 or so trial papers online now will have many questions which will not be relevant anymore. That doesn't mean these papers will become useless. There will be overlap where some topics are carried over to the new syllabus - hence some parts of past papers will still be useful.

So having them divided up into topics will be useful. It seems like quite a big job to do it though.
It is, but I am doing about a couple of questions a week.

May Brown

HSC
Would you be able to send me a copy? It will be really helpful. Thanks!

May Brown

HSC
Would you be able to send me a copy? It will be really helpful. Thanks!

AnneZ

HSC
N/A
Do you still have the math ext2 past questions by topics can I please have them. Thank you so so so much!!!!
My email: annezhaoc@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)