3 Unit Maths Resources? (1 Viewer)

Heresy

HSC
So I have just started 3 unit and I want to further my learning past the Maths in Focus books - here is a list of books I already have:
Cambridge 3 Unit Enhanced Year 11
Excel Extension 1 Maths
Accelerated Maths Learning - Extension 1 Maths (2 & 3 Unit Course)

Books I have been thinking about are the Coroneus Books, Phoenix Maths and Fitzpatrick.

My teacher tells me that Fitzpatrick is more of a University Leveled Maths Book, if any of you have used it let me know if it is worth buying please.

Thanks for your time to read my forum.

JaxsenW

HSC
Personally like Fitzpatrick to just do the exercises from, as they are often presented a little differently to Cambridge which we use at school.
The level of difficulty I would say is around the same as cambridge, but Cambridge has the challenge questions which are always nice.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
So I have just started 3 unit and I want to further my learning past the Maths in Focus books - here is a list of books I already have:

My teacher tells me that Fitzpatrick is more of a University Leveled Maths Book, if any of you have used it let me know if it is worth buying please.

Thanks for your time to read my forum.
Really??

Also: why even bother with Accelerated?

Last edited:

Heresy

HSC
Really??

Also: why even bother with Accelerated?
Yeah I dont know why - it seems like more of a way to keep me at a level playing field with the rest of the class.
The Accelerated Book was handed down to me lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)