Parametrics (1 Viewer)

HeroWise

HSC
Is it a good idea to memorise the results of the derivations, like Normals at points

Cus i know the derivation itself is important but shouldnt memorising it be helpful later on? Keeping in mind i have never done parametrics or licus

HoldingOn

HSC
Is it a good idea to memorise the results of the derivations, like Normals at points

Cus i know the derivation itself is important but shouldnt memorising it be helpful later on? Keeping in mind i have never done parametrics or licus
Most of the parametrics questions will get you to derive, if not usually they are given in the question. I can’t say I have seen many where you are expected to use another result without it being explicitly mentioned. The only thing I can think of is the condition for a focal chord, which is simple enough anyway.

fan96

617 pages
HSC
Uni Grad

There is one situation where it's useful to memorise, and that's if you're running out of time on an exam.

You will lose marks for assuming the result but you might be able to get more marks on the other question(s).

HeroWise

HSC
No like is it good enough to memorise it just for the derivations, cus u know when u r right u get that satisfaction ahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)