Advice plz... (1 Viewer)

Shocker_85

Hi ppl...
cud u plz give me some advice...
I'm taking Maths tuotoring, and its like a class as in a school. do u think its worth taking? b'cos my school teacher is excellent and very experienced as he marks HSC 2u Maths Exam papers.
Tuotoring does help me, but some how i feel that its waste of money as i never have time to revise the work i do at tuotoring...
Wat do u think?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
shouldnt the work you do at tutoring be similar to what you do at school? or a few topics ahead... cuz in that case it helps cuz when you do those topics at school you can accel in em

professor

accerlerated topics only help you up to an extend, best type of tutors are one of those 1-on-1 type where they revise the work that has been done in school...

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i guess it depends if it helps alot you should keep it .. and where thsi tutoring palce anyways?

you want extra time.. cutting down gonig to forums would be a great great idea :eek:

you can considered private tutoring i ahve one i tellh er to come liek once a month when id ont understand

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i think going for tutoring is worth co'z sometimes u may not understand the work at school n then tutoring might help!!!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)