SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Rand
come on guys?

where have all the mathematicians in the forum gone
piece of cake, just long thats all! :)

NONE WRONG :)
Rand, there is no way you could have got 100%:). Of offence or anything but I really do not think it would be possible;).

Anyway I voted for <30% but I doubt I will hit double figures (seriously):mad:.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Man, it is possible. It's just that you have to have done the 1994 question on e irrationality of 4unit, and do the rest allright.

And damn i missed that one out..

(was talking about the last question)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
Man, it is possible. It's just that you have to have done the 1994 question on e irrationality of 4unit, and do the rest allright.
)
well since most of us dnt know wat that is i spose it's impossible

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
Actually it's all 3unit stuff, nothing 4unit. It's just tricky as hell though..

was there a question on integrating sin^2 x ?
I asked a 4 unit person what he though of the 3 unit test and he said that 4 unit test was only slightly harder:eek:.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
I asked a 4 unit person what he though of the 3 unit test and he said that 4 unit test was only slightly harder:eek:.
I can expect a big, huge difference between my 3unit and 4unit mark. :p

in 3unit, i attempted every question, where in 4unit, I didn't even touch one of the questions, while I skipped some parts of other questions..

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i couldn't answer any thing, i did all the questions i could (about 3 parts from each section), so i think i'll get about 15 %

screw this i'm dropping 3unit

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cyrax83
screw this i'm dropping 3unit
I voted for <30%

I'm not dropping 3U, think about it, you've done all of the assessments up to date, why drop it now! The trials were the last assessment task, so just keep it, and sit for the HSC exam, it's only 2 hours of your life.

I was going to drop one/two units, but that's my reasoning. If I wanted to drop something earlier, then it would have been fine, but I've done all of the assessments, my ranking isn't appalling or anything, so you'd might as well keep it, since the year is almost up anyway :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
I voted for <30%

I'm not dropping 3U, think about it, you've done all of the assessments up to date, why drop it now! The trials were the last assessment task, so just keep it, and sit for the HSC exam, it's only 2 hours of your life.

I was going to drop one/two units, but that's my reasoning. If I wanted to drop something earlier, then it would have been fine, but I've done all of the assessments, my ranking isn't appalling or anything, so you'd might as well keep it, since the year is almost up anyway :)
The thing is, if you keep extension maths, that is going to take study time away from your other subjects. That is my way of thinking anyway:).

howareya

Banned
Originally posted by Merethrond
I am thinking of doing the same thing:).

dont be stupid....this exam was the hardest they have set in 10yrs. the hsc is going to be easy compared to this.

the catholic people think there better than the goverment so they set ahrd exams. i mean very hard. they are so arrogant

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by howareya
dont be stupid....this exam was the hardest they have set in 10yrs. the hsc is going to be easy compared to this.

the catholic people think there better than the goverment so they set ahrd exams. i mean very hard. they are so arrogant
Howareya, I know this test was one of the hardest exams that the CSSA has set but now my mark is going to be really bad, so why bother continuing with it if it will not going to be counted in my UAI:)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)