sequences and series (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
how much of sequences and series (and its applications) do i have to learn if i only sit for the 3u and 4u exams? i heard series and sequences is in the 2u course and u can pretty much forget it:D ....is this true?

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
it doesnt take long to learn it. its straight forward and you can just derive your own formulae at the exam for the finance questions.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
well i spose any 2 and 3u series (if u don't do it in 4u). i spose in the 3u exams they don't really test series anyway, but if u just learn the formulas its not hard

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
it doesnt take long to learn it. its straight forward and you can just derive your own formulae at the exam for the finance questions.
na i don't know anythin' about it and i have my trials next week...and it will be hard 4 me to find the time to learn all those stuff on superannuation, time payments etc.:(

^___^
HSC
technically u should know it coz 3u includes 2u course

like teh 3u trials, looking at the past papers...they ask u things like Simpson/Trap rule...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i'll learn this stuff after the trials, but for now i wanna know IF U HAVE SEEN ANY QUESTIONS IN ANY 3U TRIALS that need u to know superannuations,time payments etc.????? like i said my trials is just next week and i've got tons of stuff to learn!!!!:mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)