I freak out in VIVAS. (1 Viewer)

Emma27

HSC
hello! i was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for gaining confidence in vivas. ive been told i talk really quietly, but i feel like im yelling!!! i get so overly nervous i want to throw up.. even though i can talk to my teacher.. and i study so much and remember everything, and then when it comes to writing down on the paper.. i feel so stressed i cant write anything! if you have any suggestions.. at all.. i'd be most grateful :)
thankyou! =]

kathrynso

HSC
Lol thats ok, I suck at vivas too. Give yourself time and practise. you'll get it in the end

trapped.569

HSC
it seems that you just dont have a knack for speeches. it seems that you really know your content. i think you should make up possible questions that could be your viva... and remember the markers will try to give you as many marks as they can, they arent out there to tear you apart. believe it or not they actually want you to pass.

examples always take up time. but make sure they are relevant. a good way to make sure you are actually answering the question is to underline the key words. it really helps to clear your mind.

it works for me so i hope i helped. and im sorry about the scattered thoughts.
<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)