B Arts ( Dance)/B Education (1 Viewer)

itsnearlyover:)

Hey all the dancers out there.......
i was just wondering if anyone had applied for B Arts(Dance) B Education at University Of New South Wales??:confused:rolleyes:

hey, thanks for replying i didnt think anyone would lol...
i go to Redbend, have you heard of it? did u study dance as one of your subjects this yr for the HSC? where do u dance at , what studio? how many yrs have you been dancing? ( sorry bout all the questions, just curious about the standard of dancing that will be at the audition) :)

en pointe

help:confused: How did u book an audition? I've got it on my preference list but do you have to ring up or something?

yeah you do.... the number is in our UAC book... under the discription of teh course... if that helps
if you cant find it just message this thing and ill find it for you... but you have to make your audition day before 7th of november i think?

Rinnybabe

Hi :)

No, i havnt heard of your school! where is it near?
I did dance as a subject for the HSC. I did major performance. I do dancing at K&V studio and i also do physical culture. And ive been dancing since i was 3. Havnt had 1 year off! I think the standard will be pretty high- but it is a modern audition....so you dont really need that much experience for that :)
Wishing you all the best for your exams....

~SArAh~B~

yeh i have applied for it to but haven't made my audtion time. I am not sure whether I want to go or not. I have also applied for QUT, VCA and WAAPA for a more practical approach to dance. The auditions were really good.

chippie

I'm applying for it! I can't make it to the auditon, but I have been allowed to do it via video. It probably realllly decreases my chances, but theres no harm in trying I suppose!

Kimmi_R

hey, i applied for the audition/interview 2 weeks ago. you have to apply through UAC online to get a 9 digit code before being able to book the audition. you go to the uni at 9am and perform a joint contemporary class and then go on to be interviewed in groups of three. you have to ring the course co-ordinator to book an audition and to be accepted you have to have a UAI of 80 plus. or at least that was last years cut off it could have gone up.

Kimmi_R

hey, i applied for the audition/interview 2 weeks ago. you have to apply through UAC online to get a 9 digit code before being able to book the audition. you go to the uni at 9am and perform a joint contemporary class and then go on to be interviewed in groups of three. you have to ring the course co-ordinator to book an audition and to be accepted you have to have a UAI of 80 plus. or at least that was last years cut off it could have gone up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)