background of christopher bruce (1 Viewer)

Kimmi_R

has anyone elses teachers said they should know a bit of the background of bruce and page? we watched sgt earlys dream by bruce and it had similar concepts to rooster. do you think we would actually get a question on his history because apparently its possible!

sally123

I don't think we could actually get a question specifically based on background but you should know some so you can create more and and the markers know that you really understand what your writting about (even if you don't).

Kimmi_R

ah, cos my teacher said they can specify anything lie that if they want and that we should know other works aswell. we also did fish by stephen page in prep for a question like that. i hope we dont get that kind of question tho!!!

sally123

they could do it but i don't think they are that cruel. we did fish and a differant christopher bruce piece in year 11. just write what you know it will relate back to rooster and ochres in some way!

Kimmi_R

yeah thats the plan :) it sucks having core appreciation on the last day of exams, i have like 2 weeks between it and my other subjects. oh well at least it gives me time to study!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)