Trials (1 Viewer)

hoofhearted

hello my fellow dance students.... hope your all going well. just a quick question, for your trials night, do you have to get someone else in to mark it along with your teacher. Like we had another teacher from the school, but i had heard you had to get someone else in... just wondering...
thanks guys

Monz

HSC
I'm pretty sure you have to have two teachers marking it, as we have two dance teachers at my school, we don't have to get another teacher from somewhere else to mark it.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
For the Trials you don't HAVE to have 2 teachers present, although in the actual HSC you can have a min. of 2 - (*for perf) and 3 for comp ... But, at my school last year we didn't have two teachers for trials.. it was just our normal teacher. .so don't stress about any of that ^^

aern't your performance and Comp exams really soon? mine was August the 6th and 8th last year..

So Good Luck to all you '05 Dancers ^_^ best of luck for the HSC dance and trials , and hope you all do well.

chooky_girl26

Lyshiez
HSC
Uni Grad
RELAX????? my hsc is in what .... 2 days!! i'm shitting myself... arrgggg

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
HSC
No don't be.. I was like that last year, and its bad to be all freaked out..

Its the most relaxed atmosphere, they're nice and its all good- and Make sure you take advantage of your Cool down time and ALL the time you can for a good warm up (depending on where you are.. brent St STudios waterloo last year was BLOODY freezing - so you need a GOOD warm up trust me.. I was first ... at like 9 am and i got in to start warm up at like 815 and i was still cold.

And they give you water.. in the exam room and super nice lady out in the rehersal rooms ^^

hoofhearted

thanks!

haha thanks so much guys for replying!! lol i totally forgot i posted this thread... had my exams on tues and today.. and they were exactly how u said they were>>> the nicest atmosphere ever... lovely ladies :):)
hahahaha
one more to goooo

thanks again

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
HSC
Lol ^^, See... They are always nice
Where was your exam held? The hell cold depths of Brent St Studios *aww man, those ones are freezing.. I had my exams there last year, and i was at like 9.00am the first one.. bleh.. Coollllddddd

oh and good luck for Appreciation- and now you can go and not stress about the prac side of things
see... all good! :D

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
My exams were at NIDA. They were great studios. Not cold at all. HEATING!!! lol Although, the studios had heaters in there with freshly laid Matte tarquette. The tarquette was extrememly warm, which made it sticky and burnt majority of the peoples feet when they tuned! Sometimes heating isn't the best thing... lol

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
HSC
Yeah, at brent st they went against turning the heaters on.. they wanted us to have a good warm up, instead of being superficially heated... o_O lol ^_^;; oh wells ! :D
Squee, can't believe it was like a year ago that i did my HSC dance exam.. oh wells :p

chooky_girl26

Lyshiez
HSC
Uni Grad
mine were at school.... hmmm it was over two days which was good... i was 5th the first day and first and sixth the second... i'm glad it's over tho

Monz

HSC
Mine were at school too, and went over 6 days, but we have about 30 people doing hsc dance.

chooky_girl26

Lyshiez
HSC
Uni Grad
one lady coffed all the way through my viva! arrgg i was gonna shoot her! I had to talk over the noise out side and talk over her as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)