Roll call (1 Viewer)

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
Just wondering... if ANYONE in this place do Spanish????
If so... please write something, and if you see this msg, please post as i have questions that need answering... im doing the spanish beginners course and would appreciate it if you were to help me out...

Cheers

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i could TRY to help..depending on what you're asking..i did a beginners spanish course at tafe this year and while i suck ass at it, i still may be able to help haha

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
!hola! bien gracias y tu... quiera ayuda con espanol y necesite a un socio para hablar....

its good to know at least someone replied, and u replied on my birthday!!! haha.... my name is deniz btw... are you doing the beginners course? or continuers?

su ayuda a ser mucho apreciado gracias

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
lol thats cute, you have a package that u learn off... shows your committed, did u even do spanish at all at school??

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
and your bothered to flick through your dictionary and audiopackage just to answer my call to the people of the world?

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
what i was wondering, is how was ur uai? lol not that i care, but its good for an ice breaker

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
lol
well, i go to fairvale high, you've prolly seen them on the front page of daily telegraph twice this year... yeh its sooooooooo gr8 having your school on the front page!! saves the world and peoples views on the world when it happens...

not much to say, i want to add you onto msn.. but need your permission to do so...

Ionatana

HSC
Hey - I'm doing Year 12 this year and doing Spanish beginners :D

neysibo

HSC
hey how r ya i do spanish ext and continuers. wat u need help wid

sobosov

HSC
no hay mucha gente aqui... only one thread too. why?

sobosov

HSC
O by the way I'm in yr 12 and doing Spanish Beginners too... through OHS

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
u know that OHS place... im hearing that ppl who are spanish or of a spanish background are completin the course there... check the top 5 in Spanish beginners on the Board of Studies website... my teacher is pretty pissed off and had sent a letter of complaint to the Board of Studies, cuz it aint fair for those who are just picking up the language for the first time...

mite want to look into it... chao

sobosov

HSC
Yeah, I know... I went to one of their seminar days, or whatever you call it - 70% of them were of Hispanic background where their parents speak Spanish at home, but it's not just OHS... anywhere. It's not fair... they shouldn't be allowed to do beginners. The teacher said, despite being good at Spanish, if you don't have someone whose native language is Spanish to practice with regularly, you're incredibly disadvanged, as the students who top the course are all from Hispanic backgrounds.

... just hope there's a hell of a lot of dumb ones out there

sobosov

HSC
We need to form an alliance, those of us studying Spanish Beginners who are disadvantaged by not being Hispanic... and beat them in this year's HSC.
Post your details!

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
I'm For it.... although nat... u'd be the closest person in kicking there butts!!! :)
estoy cansado!! porque estudiare para mi examinos.... matalo? lol

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
THIS SPanish thread/thing... is shithouse man.. isnt there anyone out there like freaken enthusiastic about this.. except for nat and me!!! my god!! children!!!
no me gusta!

sobosov

HSC
It's because they're all from Hispanic backgrounds and there's no need to discuss anything.. they already know it all.

Keys

HSC
hey!!!if u really need help just ask..im doing spanish cont and ext so hopefully i can be a big help to u!!im enthusiastic..id love to use my spanish outside the classroom!!
mwa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)