JUVENTUS fan (1 Viewer)

mz del piero

whod ever think that from last year, juve would be eliminated from the champions league...and who else but deportivo....last year was inspirational...would of hoped they at least make to the next round....better luck next yr i guess:( :( :confused:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Such a loyal supporter! I mean, most would just hid. (Of course, with the exception of Arsenal supports) Juve will probably end up with nothing now. Even behind Roma :p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
LOL
with the help of corrupted referees they might even win something...

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
another gobbi.. :)

always a worthy adversary, especially when it comes to derby d'italia..

lately things have looked grim for the bianconeri - i blame Legrottaglie :)

i wont mention the referee's as i know all Zebra's are hurting after (this mornings) humiliation at the hands of MILAN on home soil (delle alpi) 3-1.

since i am such a nice person i will not rub this in (cough*shevchenko*cough*seedorf*cough*seedorf again*cough) and i wish the Old Lady of Turin the best of luck in the consolation prize we like to call "Coppa Italia" ;)

hornsby(go to school northern beaches,crazy i know
Ciao,
Just like to give a shout to all the juventus fans out there.... currently coming second in the seria A... Not bad at all.... Lets hope they get thru to the finals and win!!!!
Oh all da boys in my school (the italian ones) go for A.C Milan... So i have to pretty much stick up for myself...LOL
Oh i am a girl by da way.... Soccer isnt just a guy thing....LOL
Ciao,
Lorina....

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Cheeky_Wog_4_U
Ciao,
Just like to give a shout to all the juventus fans out there.... currently coming second in the seria A... Not bad at all.... Lets hope they get thru to the finals and win!!!!
Oh all da boys in my school (the italian ones) go for A.C Milan... So i have to pretty much stick up for myself...LOL
Oh i am a girl by da way.... Soccer isnt just a guy thing....LOL
Ciao,
Lorina....
QUE?!?

Juventus will win nothing this season. A team of amateurs.

Ciao amica.

untamedanimal

Originally posted by Cheeky_Wog_4_U
Ummm... i dont think there are any finals in the italian league. And also 9 behind points with about 7 games left. I think its safe to say AC Milan has won

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
That's just outright disturbing. I mean, I thought Arsenal's away kit was bizaar, but Juve's is just...

ricenoodles

HSC
yeh i wonder who designed their away kit...or who the heck approved of it..*shrugs*

Juventus have been playing bad all season...looks like they wont win anything this season...and from the looks of things they've already lost the coppa italia

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I think you need a decent away kit, or else your team just doesn't win. I mean, look at Milan, it explains everything!

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
the white of Milan is very pretty, i agree

but you should see the alternate (3rd) kit... its like gunmetal grey (sounds mediocre) but it looks very swell

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
milans kit looks cool, whether home or away ... i think arsenal, man utd, realmadrid and barca's kit look good but tottenham have the worst kit imho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)