Barcelona's future? (1 Viewer)

CO7

HSC
Recently in Barcelona, Guardiola has resigned and the assistant coach took over. What I am curious about is how the club will go in the upcoming season? From what I've seen on some topics about this is that the new coach will play as how Barcelona play per usual but I think the assistant coach will not have that same and inspiring atmosphere as Guardiola.

I personally think this is the beginning of Real Madrid's domination of the La Liga. It's true that Barcelona's squad is still amazing but I don't think they will be quite the same team as before. Things aren't going so well in the long-run where some of key Barcelona players are aging and will meet an inevitable retiring age; Xavi (32), Puyol (34), Villa (30), Abidal (32), etc. It's bluntly clear that they're trying to make some replacements such as bringing in Fabregas and Sanchez but they won't be the same and won't have the same impact.

What do you guys think?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Puyol is shit, but I hear Barcelona has a really good junior program, so when those stars are gone there will e new ones plus Messi is still pretty young.

CO7

HSC
Malaga will not be on the same level as Real Madrid and Barcelona for decades, or even forever.

It's the future El Clasicos that will be very exciting, people say Mourinho now has the 'formula' for defeating Barcelona and the most recent match is a proof of that. I don't know about Barcelona's defense being 'solid', they're always vulnerable to counter-attacks and the matches against Chelsea and Real Madrid are the evidence of that.

UpAndAtThem

HSC
we've played pretty much first half of season without puyol did pretty well, our defence is pretty solid, villa has been out the whole season so i dont see his impact at the moment, xavi i rekon has another 3-4 years in him, overall the team with the likes of affelay, thiago, fabregas, cuenca, pedro, tello, barta, looks pretty good to me :) trust me when these kids are at their peak (excluding some obvs) they will demolish VISCA BARCELONA
What number do you wear and how much are they paying you this season?

CO7

HSC
Some dedicated fans regard themselves as part of the team they support thus the 'we've'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)