Anyone here a bboy/traceur/tricker/tumbler? (1 Viewer)

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
First of all, ive been a tricker and traceur for 2 years and ... I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE SPORT. Theres no competition between other trickers. Two years and ive seen minimal hate, unlike other popular sports where they would hate you just because you cant dribble or shoot a ball, only cocky traceurs and trickers who think theyre all that because they can backflip.

Anyone here in love with these underground sports but hate how they make fun of each other? I am personally a tricker and traceur for about 2 years and during those 2 years all ive heard from my fellow trickers are nothing but making fun of traceurs and visa versa.

Also hating how some beginner/ intermediate traceurs putting off learning full twists and backflips because theyre apparently "tumbler and tricker" skills .. Anyone? Or am i just talking to deaf ears?

kietkiet

HSC
Did you self learn all your flips ? Or did someone teach you ?

Where do you practice ? I am really interested in tricking myself but I have no idea where to start.

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
Been bboying on and off for 6 years and self-tsught tricking for 2-3 now also very on and off

I train tricking at homebush when possible because sprung floor is amazing + there are often a lot of people there willing to give tips/corrections.

Bboying i train with my mates and sometimes at parra PCYC on Friday nights.

The hardest part about all these sports is starting and consequentially breaking the fear barrier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)