Official 2016 Melbourne Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

Flop21

HSC
#6 Hartnell to win.

#21 Secret Number to place.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hartnell, Jameka, Oceanographer.

You heard it here first.

cookie_dough

HSC
N/A
its natural for blood to "leak" if you will into lungs/windpipe while doing intense exercise for humans and horses. Have you ever run so much you can taste blood? that sounds a bit weird but it happens

Flop21

HSC
We already do far worse to animals, so don't see how this is that wrong.

I would like whipping to stop, if everyone wasn't allowed to do it, it'd be fair.

Red_of_Head

HSC
yet at the same time these leftist cucks desperately defend halal slaughter
The same animal rights groups that want to reform/ban horse racing (e.g. RSPCA, PETA) oppose kosher/halal slaughter as well.

Last edited:

chiefpasco

HSC
lol i fell asleep and missed the race. woke up angry and placed a bet on some random greyhound race and won 30 bucks off $2.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
yet at the same time these leftist cucks desperately defend halal slaughter
nah mate
We just oppose halal because of the animals, not because we don't like muslims/are paranoid about where the certification funds go.

its natural for blood to "leak" if you will into lungs/windpipe while doing intense exercise for humans and horses. Have you ever run so much you can taste blood? that sounds a bit weird but it happens
wtf

No. lol

We already do far worse to animals, so don't see how this is that wrong.
that's stupid
That's like saying "people die all the time from much worse murders, so it's okay for me to inject them with propofol and potassium against their will"

The whole point is to stop the worse treatment too
But there are steps.
Jesus.

Flop21

HSC
nah mate
We just oppose halal because of the animals, not because we don't like muslims/are paranoid about where the certification funds go.

wtf

No. lol

that's stupid
That's like saying "people die all the time from much worse murders, so it's okay for me to inject them with propofol and potassium against their will"

The whole point is to stop the worse treatment too
But there are steps.
Jesus.
I kind of meant in a way, we kill animals all the time to eat them. So it's not like their lives are that important. Sounds bad, but it's just how life is. They are not even on a humans level one bit. So with that in mind, I don't see how racing them is that bad.

What I do think is bad, is whipping the horses. They should be carefully trained to run fast on command, instead of just blindly smacking the horse and freaking it out.

Red_of_Head

HSC
I kind of meant in a way, we kill animals all the time to eat them. So it's not like their lives are that important. Sounds bad, but it's just how life is. They are not even on a humans level one bit. So with that in mind, I don't see how racing them is that bad.

What I do think is bad, is whipping the horses. They should be carefully trained to run fast on command, instead of just blindly smacking the horse and freaking it out.
Well many of the ones who don't make the cut or get injured are killed, so I don't see how whipping them is bad.

Flop21

HSC
Well many of the ones who don't make the cut or get injured are killed, so I don't see how whipping them is bad.
If they were not killed after being injured, they'd live a life of suffering and pain. But I see what you mean, if they weren't racing they wouldn't be injured.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
nah mate
no but most of the self-righteous dickheads crying about melbourne cup DON'T oppose halal

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
you dont dislike muslims even though literally a majority of them support as a bare minimum you being imprisoned for your sexuality

if youre going to be such a cuck then just go to the middle east and get it over with

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The same animal rights groups that want to reform/ban horse racing (e.g. RSPCA, PETA) oppose kosher/halal slaughter as well.
these arent animal rights groups self-righteously tweeting about the melbourne cup. theyre left wing cunts who scream islamophobia at even the most moderate and reasonable criticisms of islam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)