Econ1101 (1 Viewer)

HSC
How'd everyone go? I found the exam good, multiple choice are slightly difficult I could mostly nail it down to 2 and only certain of the answeri n half of them. Extended response where easy I did Q2/Q4

dum_di_dum

Gladiator
HSC
I completely agree...and i did Q2/Q4 as well

P.S. Currently planning to pull an all-nighter for QMA - I'm clueless about everything after the midsession :D

Last edited:

implicity

HSC
The MC weren't so bad I guess, but like you I narrowed some of the questions down to 2 and couldn't remember enough specific details from the course to be completely sure I'd chosen the right answer :S
For the extended response I did Q1 and Q2. :) did alright overall I'd say

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
q2 + q4 = hsc econ

i wished i had more time to do it, i couldve written so much more for them and actually got a chance to check my mc.

i really hope i get more than 75% if not more than 85%

HSC
lets not talk about accounting yes? im totally failing that subject, i could only make it to those thurs night lectures in which i was bored off my skull and would leave early, i didnt end up going last 6-7 weeks especially after a shocking mid semester result

econ on the other hands alright, i got that kiwi guy who cracks bad jokes, my tutor rocks though hes an honours econ student (david)

volition

arr.
HSC
Yeah i reckon I went alright. I didn't find the MC too hard and I reckon i'll do alright in Q2 but maybe not so good for Q4.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
MCQ's like most narrowed it down to two, and they both seemed right, just not sure which was the 'more correct' one, hopefully that was ok..

i also did q2 and q4 for the writing ones; i was trying to remember back to hsc economics days for q4 ><"

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
all i want is 50%, on the other hand QMGAY tomorrow...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Jago said:
q2 + q4 = hsc econ

i wished i had more time to do it, i couldve written so much more for them and actually got a chance to check my mc.

i really hope i get more than 75% if not more than 85%
I also did q2/q4 for those reasons :)

... sigh, Casmira, I got sick of attending Diane's lectures so... I just stopped coming Thursday nights. Maybe that's why I'm going so shit in Acct1501.

And crap Econ1202 tomorrow. I'm gunning for a credit.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
sunjet said:
all i want is 50%, on the other hand QMGAY tomorrow...
Lalalallalaa I hate QMgAy. I'm doing it now and have realised that... I've forgotten everything. Why oh why must they include everything? All the other subjects have like... only included stuff since Midsession.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
im so screwed for discrete. all that stuff taught by cowling hasnt registered in my head yet.

implicity

HSC
i hated cowling.. skipped most of the lectures lol.

but the content itself isn't that bad, the past exams seem alright :) I just need to go over the enumeration & probability topic and algorithms.. then it should be good.

HSC
seremify007 said:
I also did q2/q4 for those reasons :)

... sigh, Casmira, I got sick of attending Diane's lectures so... I just stopped coming Thursday nights. Maybe that's why I'm going so shit in Acct1501.

And crap Econ1202 tomorrow. I'm gunning for a credit.
diane's not that bad, claudia was good
thank god i dont do econ1202, i had to bridge 2u maths so ill be suffering my fate next semester

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
you had to bridge 2u maths and you're doing finance? good luck with the partial differential equations in later years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)