Please help ! Microeconomics question (1 Viewer)

coeyz

HSC
is anyone have any ideas about what question 1C) should e ? :uhoh:
thanks a lott!

Chibimaru

HSC
Depending on how you did (b), I think you just need to conduct a marginal analysis since it asks you to find the point to cease production.

In (b):

MC = marginal cost only (as the farmer owns the lake, therefore bears the externalities)
MR = marginal social benefit

So now consider (c):

MC = marginal cost+marginal external cost (as the company owns the lake, therefore externalities have now added to the cost)
MR = marginal social benefit

You'd still have to check with your tutor to be certain, because the question doesn't not really specify any of the assumptions made.

supababe

HSC
Chibimaru.

The microeconomics exam is next friday. I'm sorry to inform you but you are unfortunately screwed. might as well give up on life and sign up for some free hooker stuff.

Alternatively you can contact me on 0423764281 for some juicy XXX

Supa Babe (L)

jaychouf4n

HSC
Chibimaru.

The microeconomics exam is next friday. I'm sorry to inform you but you are unfortunately screwed. might as well give up on life and sign up for some free hooker stuff.

Supa Babe (L)
I'd like some juicy XX today :)

Calling up now :)

edit: OMG she's a guy and has a penis D:

supababe

HSC
babe u know I NEVER disappoint......just depends on how you like it ;)

ok fine I'm joking. But I am qualified as I have a PhD...........

A PRETTY HUGE DICK

Last edited:

Chibimaru

HSC
Chibimaru.

Supa Babe (L)
Oh wow I didn't know I had any forum trolls in my class. Aren't you the scrawny guy that says EPIC all the time :O

Weren't you caught out for plagiarism in Macroecon and fail Labour Econ last year? Still not expelled yet, I take it.

Here's a fact: 1 more strike and you're out. Now relish in it.

supababe

HSC
Nah its 3 strikes bro (Y)

but I will relish in the hot sweat of ur body as we make love into the night......

the night is yet young chibimaru so we can still make out come Kings Cross XXX. Or maybe u want to meet up at the quad 3pm monday? they have condom machines in the library for a reason ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)