When Can We Choose Our Classes For Next Semester? (1 Viewer)

Ajaxx

HSC
N/A
As above, because when I go into the enrolment appointment tab it says you have no enrolment appointments for this term. So just wondering when we can start choosing?

Thanks

D94

HSC
N/A
The whole enrolment period begins 9th December for continuing students. Law is usually first, so you are probably in the second week along with engineering. It will say when your enrolment period begins because the system will allow you to choose your classes and make your timetable, but when you click the enrol button, it just says my enrolment hasn't started.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Like D94 said enrolment begins December 9. The law faculty informed us that enrolment appointments should appear on MyUNSW by the end of next week.

D94

HSC
N/A
Just received an email stating you will be able to view your appointment on the 4th.

HSC
Uni Grad
The email I got:

Dear __________,
I am writing to remind you that Enrolment Appointments for Semester 1 2014 begin on Monday 9 December.

You can view your enrolment appointment in myUNSW from Wednesday 4 December: sign on to myUNSW using your student ID and zPass, then go to the My Student Profile tab > My Student Services > Enrolment > Enrolment Appointments. When you enrol, remember to wait until your appointment time to sign on to myUNSW - if you sign on early you will not automatically be given access to your enrolment basket and will need to log out and in again before you can enrol.

Further enrolment information is available here, or call 02 9385 1110, or email enrol@unsw.edu.au.

As classes fill quickly please be sure to enrol early to avoid disappointment.

Kind regards,

Professor Wai Fong Chua
Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Students)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)