ENGG1000, ELEC, COMP talk continued from Provisional exam timetable thread.... (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
someone should have asked, does it work the same for 1 nail lol

its the one along engineering road where they set up the baracades and stuff.

they made that meow sound...

i knew that lol; but the trolling was strong. i can still remember the answers i put, a, b, b, a, c, a, b, b, a, c, huehuehue

BTW; i can save them the trouble: not that well
1 nail would have pierced right through him and blood would be everywhere.

Where is engineering road?

Nah must have been a screech.

Btw are you Menomaths?

I've finished Part 1 of the assignment, but my code is over 200 lines. As for Part 2, I have no idea how to tell if the Roman numeral is invalid.

For both parts, after writing the code and compiling it for the first time, I had so many errors that it took close to an hour to fix all of them.
We had an assignment with little coding, and some guy had 100 lines and I reduced it to 1 lol.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
1 nail would have pierced right through him and blood would be everywhere.

Where is engineering road?

Nah must have been a screech.

Btw are you Menomaths?
its like right off main walkway towards the CSE building.

Im pretty sure it was a meow

*loosens collar* no im not; never heard of him *sweat rolls down forehead* *phew that was close*

Web Addict

HSC
maybe something like if the character on the right is less than the one on the left eg IIV is wrong?? thats how im going to do it

yes i agree. soz for derailing the thread :p
Hm... What about IV?

How long is your Part 1?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
its like right off main walkway towards the CSE building.

Im pretty sure it was a meow

*loosens collar* no im not; never heard of him *sweat rolls down forehead* *phew that was close*
Ah ok I know where it is now.

How did some guy jump it (what is there to jump along the walkway?)?

Maybe you are talking about the Physics cat. There is this stray cat that lives near the Physics first year office in a bush.

So you are Menomaths ;)?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah ok I know where it is now.

How did some guy jump it (what is there to jump along the walkway?)?

Maybe you are talking about the Physics cat. There is this stray cat that lives near the Physics first year office in a bush.

So you are Menomaths ;)?
you know how there is like a fence on the opposite side of the entrance; yeah he jumped that and his leg got caught in the material and then he was hanging from there for like 3 seconds.

yeah i know which cat you're talking about but not that one. its like a completely black cat and his friend which is like white and has some pattern on him. they are near the red centre at the developentment place? the one where they talk about exchange and crap

no i am not mentomaths or whatever he is lol? how did this come up?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
you know how there is like a fence on the opposite side of the entrance; yeah he jumped that and his leg got caught in the material and then he was hanging from there for like 3 seconds.

yeah i know which cat you're talking about but not that one. its like a completely black cat and his friend which is like white and has some pattern on him. they are near the red centre at the developentment place? the one where they talk about exchange and crap

no i am not mentomaths or whatever he is lol? how did this come up?

Oh ok.

I'll keep my eyes sharp open there next time.

nm just a hunch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)