Getting into engineering (1 Viewer)

unfilteredwater

HSC
Hey everyone, I just received my atar (79.50) and was wondering if engineering at unsw is on the cards. It's a pretty shit mark in regards to unsw admission, I went through the FEAS process for flexible first year (mid-high 80's atar aim), and with people saying they got in through the later rounds with significantly lower atars, was just wondering if it is still possible. I went to an eas registered school. I am taking a year off also. Any advice or tips on pathways/things I should do/recommendations would be very much appreciated, more than happy to provide any other info as well.

Thank you!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
yeah it's a possibility

u can always do another degree and transfer or do eng at another uni and transfer

Streetcarcity

HSC
Ye should do internal transfer at the end of first year (65+ WAM for single degree engi I think).
I suggest enrolling into Bachelor of Science and transferring from there since some units carry on as I know somebody who's doing this but dunno if he got in (WAM-wise)

unfilteredwater

HSC
Sweet, is a 65+ difficult to obtain? Can you compare it roughly to hsc marks? And also, can you transfer after the first semester or only after the first year?
Thankyou

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Sweet, is a 65+ difficult to obtain? Can you compare it roughly to hsc marks? And also, can you transfer after the first semester or only after the first year?
Thankyou
65 wam will be the average you need to get for all your subjects

And Ye u can do mid yr transfer but they take atar into account

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)