Hard to transfer from UNSW law to USYD law? (1 Viewer)

lau101

HSC
I only got atar of 98.20 but got into UNSW combined law, I want to transfer in second year to Sydney is it at all possible?

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
A lot of people from UTS law transferred to USYD law last year and some had lower atars than yours. Provided you can maintain a healthy D average (which is very easy in your first year) you should be fine.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Shouldn't be too hard I have friends who just transferred over recently.

occipital

HSC
why do you wanna change from unsw to usyd? facilities are old, lecturers are up themselves, only riding on their prestige - looking at this year's ATAR cut off, more people want to get into UNSW - now that says a lot

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
why do you wanna change from unsw to usyd? facilities are old, lecturers are up themselves, only riding on their prestige - looking at this year's ATAR cut off, more people want to get into UNSW - now that says a lot
Thread dig.

Either way though, maybe USYD meets OP's needs better than UNSW. He/she might live closer to USYD or have more friends there. They are pretty much the same in the eyes of an employer so the decision should be based on personal preference.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
+ the ATAR drop has nothing to do with how many people want to get into USYD Law.

Simran-

HSC
how'd you get in with a lower ATAR? As far as I'm aware, UNSW doesn't give bonus points for law ..

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
they give bonus points for sport and performance i.e. dancing, drama etc.
They did give bonus points, but as of next year they are making changes to bonus points. For 2017 entry they will "no longer recognise Elite Athletes and Performers bonus points for entry to Law. The only points which will be recognised are Educational Access Scheme points for long-term educational disadvantage and those awarded the Academic Achievement Award (AAA) Scholarship."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)