Yr 11 Doing LAT (1 Viewer)

Jakulore

HSC
Yes, it will last 2 years. So if you achieve a high score this year it will still last, or if you don't do as well as you would like, you can retake the LAT next year.

HoldingOn

HSC
Yes, it will last 2 years. So if you achieve a high score this year it will still last, or if you don't do as well as you would like, you can retake the LAT next year.
You obviously did it last year. Any thoughts/ recommendations? And did you get a relatively high score?

Jakulore

HSC
You obviously did it last year. Any thoughts/ recommendations? And did you get a relatively high score?
Uhh well obviously the exam isn't about ROTE memorisation, so it is more difficult to prepare for. I can say that, though the questions were different of course, what was being asked in each of the supplied practice questions was very similar to the actual exam, so you should definitely make use of those.

Yes, I did it last year. I scored in the 97th percentile (which is why I was admitted to UNSW I would presume)

HoldingOn

HSC
Uhh well obviously the exam isn't about ROTE memorisation, so it is more difficult to prepare for. I can say that, though the questions were different of course, what was being asked in each of the supplied practice questions was very similar to the actual exam, so you should definitely make use of those.

Yes, I did it last year. I scored in the 97th percentile (which is why I was admitted to UNSW I would presume)
Thanks

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A

holy

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A
OP my friend got a 98.00 ATAR with a 70< LAT and got an offer for first round so that's a guideline I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)