Maths Q Help.. (1 Viewer)

Clara_Oswald

HSC
Okay hi guys,
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm stuck on a problem and was wondering whether anybody could enlighten me on how to do this.
I would wait for my tut but that means i literally can't do the next 2 pages of questions and the tutor won't go through every single one that i personally have trouble with.
This is for MATH1031 by the way, and the topic is Inverse, Identity and Zero Matrices.

Also, I would ask people in my course however I don't know anyone/have anybody as a contact so :3

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Okay hi guys,
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I'm stuck on a problem and was wondering whether anybody could enlighten me on how to do this.
I would wait for my tut but that means i literally can't do the next 2 pages of questions and the tutor won't go through every single one that i personally have trouble with.
This is for MATH1031 by the way, and the topic is Inverse, Identity and Zero Matrices.

Also, I would ask people in my course however I don't know anyone/have anybody as a contact so :3

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)