4u trial results, what did everyone get? (1 Viewer)

Morgues

a friend of mine got 92% RAW for the CSSA in ext 2........i dont even do 4 unit but thats crazy

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
wow!
and CSSA was realli hard

yeah top mark at my school was 91% raw (our school doesnt scale marks, it remains raw)

Dumbarse

haha, i'm jokin mate, u just sounded smart
cause u knew how to solve everything in the 3 unit trial when we were talkin bout it
thats good
were u happy with thatt mark?

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
well the mark maintained my previous ranking...well maybe dropped 1 place. Was kinda happy coz sum guys in my class got less den 20%. But when i see ppl saying they got 90%+ in this test, it shows how much behind i am. I guess it's good motivation to get stuck into some hardcore maths!

Hence I am here on these boards.

quartic

Well our school made its own trial so you can't compare marks (ours was rather soft I think, there were a lot of standard type questions as well as some really difficult and unusual ones thrown in) I got 78% but looking at the CSSA 4unit trial I probably would have got about 60% in that.

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
raw mark = 68%

but after being scaled (if nobody else in the class answers a certain question correctly it's ignored),

scaled mark = 82%

P.S. Only 3 ppl im my class!

Dams conics questions they always stuff me up. For mechanics, resisted motion & banked trax rulz, but the conical pendulum sucks ass. Complex numbers rulz all the way.

Dumbarse

Nelly - "I got 62% raw, then 88 scaled "

hey nelly what year are u in, your only 16,(i only noticed cause i accidently clicked your name, and i realised u have the same bday as me, a year younger but)
so your a bit young for year 12, are u accelerated or sumthin??

i dont get these accelerated ppl, how does it work even, doesnt it distract their year 11 work, or do they start accelerated from year 10, i dunno, i go to public skool where theres no such thiing cause no ones that intelligent

SkAnDi

HSC
75% which was 91/120, i was pretty happy with it i guess.

But some people in my class got 112, 108, 106, 105, INSANE!!!

SkAnDi

HSC
A rather easy exam actually :(

If you're a good student you should have easily got over 100.

There weren't any *hard* questions, there were a couple of difficult ones, but no impossible ones.

I'll try and scan it and up it to BOS.org

Weyoun

can someone please post the CSSA trial if the holding period has passed? I'd like to have a look at it, if only as a yardstick as to what to expect. I got 77% in my trial, which I was pretty disappointed in, considering I usually get 95% :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)