Work. (1 Viewer)

untouchablecuz

HSC
At the moment I'm in year 11 and I do Chemistry, Physics, 1 Unit SOR, 3 Unit Maths, Legal, English Adv. and I work approximately 15 hours a week. In year 12 I'm thinking of picking up 4 Unit Maths and dropping legal. Do you think that I should quit work?

vds700

HSC
untouchablecuz said:
At the moment I'm in year 11 and I do Chemistry, Physics, 1 Unit SOR, 3 Unit Maths, Legal, English Adv. and I work approximately 15 hours a week. In year 12 I'm thinking of picking up 4 Unit Maths and dropping legal. Do you think that I should quit work?

If you're serious about doing well in the HSC, then yes. IMO, its crazy to be working during the HSC, especially if you're doing 4 unit maths.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
vds700 said:

If you're serious about doing well in the HSC, then yes. IMO, its crazy to be working during the HSC, especially if you're doing 4 unit maths.
It's crazy to work during your HSC?

Mate, with that mentality, you won't be working for the next 5 years of your life (I presume you want to go to Uni for tertiary studies). Trust me, the pressure of Uni and the workload of Uni is so much harder than the HSC.

I say, work once a week, on a Friday night for about 6 hours.

Affinity

HSC
If you have to ask this question.. then probably yes, you should

Poad

HSC
*shrug*

I worked 13 hours a week in Yr 11 and Dux'd my grade. Now I'm doing a little less hours (like maximum 10 a week) and still going fine...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)