UWS Study Day ???????? (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
Did anyone attend, if so what did you think about it ??

It was pretty alright, except for the harder 3units part, where the guy talked shit about probabilty the whole lesson when i wanted to learn about other parts of harder 3unti..

mechanics was good and volumes =]

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Yeh I went. It was pretty good. I had graphs first, which was my favourite, even though I didn't choose that session. (graphs/integration assessment was the only one I got 100% for.) The teacher was really good, and he gave us heaps of resources and whatnot. My second session was Harder Applications, which was good, although it made me realise that I need to do so much more work on that topic. Lastly I had Conics, which was a bit meh, but she did teach us this cool way of doing this one type of question. Overall, I thought the day was good, and useful, but it needed to be longer, or over a couple of days. I really wanted to go to the mechanics session, but the school should be getting the handouts this week so I guess I'll be able to go over what they did. What school do you go to Conics? We had only three 4-units but our 3-unit class came as well.

conics2008

HSC
js^-1 are you talking about the collinear crap question.

yeah that is a pretty cool method, cant wait to see that type of question in the hsc xD

L1+kL2=0 xD

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Yeh sure am. It's a pretty good method, and if there's a question like that in the exam then it is a lot quicker. Mind you, even if there is a question like 'prove the points are collinear', it will probably still want you to find T in another part of the question. Such is life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)