Need HELP - please read (1 Viewer)

pdoueihi

HSC
hi, im trying to find a 2002 Maths Ext 2 paper solutions. i have looked everywhere and i can't find it. please post 1 here. thanks alot :)

pdoueihi

HSC
Thankyou, but i am looking for solutions not the criteria of the answer. if you could get me quick answers that would be great!

Thanks Lots.

vds700

HSC
pdoueihi said:
Thankyou, but i am looking for solutions not the criteria of the answer. if you could get me quick answers that would be great!

Thanks Lots.
Did u even open that link? If u did, u would have seen that its not criteria, but sample answers from that year. If you open the band e3/4 ones, i would assume they would mostly be correct

Probably the best you're gonna get unless someones generous enough to scan it for you, otherwise, get a past paper book.

Last edited:
HSC
vds700 said:
Did u even open that link? If u did, u would have seen that its not criteria, but sample answers from that year. If you open the band e3/4 ones, i would assume they would mostly be correct

Probably the best you're gonna get unless someones generous enough to scan it for you, otherwise, get a past paper book.
haha except that for q8 the top mark wouldve been about 3 if that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)