Integration (well i think it is) (1 Viewer)

kwabon

Banned
HSC
help me with this question.

i couldnt understand Mr. Jim Coroneos' answer to this question, could someone be kind enough to answer it for me.

and how would tackle this sort of questions, these questions trouble me. :evilfire:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

Sorry about the unconventional use of inequality signs, (generally two sided inequalities are written as __ < __ < __, not __ > __ > __, but you should get my idea) lol...

Last edited:

kwabon

Banned
HSC

Sorry about the unconventional use of inequality signs, (generally two sided inequalities are written as __ < __ < __, not __ > __ > __, but you should get my idea) lol...

i do not get how did you get that line.(line which says "we know that") thats troubling me, how would you think of that in the exam, is there a clue or something? i knew there was something with the limits, i didnt know where to go from that, could you please clear that up for me.

thanks.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
How to tackle such a question? Simply look at the thing you're trying to prove and work backwards to find your starting point.

Last edited:

kwabon

Banned
HSC
How to tackle such a question? Simply look at the thing you're trying to prove and work backwards to find your starting point.

legendary, thanks man.

and btw, do you know where i could find these sort of questions? Past papers :-S, couldnt find them other than this question.
will do some practice on the way of the "working backwards" ;)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A

Edit: looks like I'm 10 minutes late!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)