should i do it? (1 Viewer)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
well i got 80% in 2u n 77%in 3u in final year 11 exams

do u guyz think i should do 4u ???well, my teacher thinks i shoud do it!

i dunno wat 2 do? i want 2 know wher could i find a gud tutor for 4u maths

plz help:rolleyes:

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Do you like maths?

Do you undertand maths?

Do you like physics?

Do you like a challange?

Answer YES to anyone of these and you should go for it. Those marks look pretty good, and if your teacher endorces you then you definetly have the ability.

I was bottom of my 3U class, but I'm middle of my 4U. It'd diffent skills, perception and intuition mainly.

Post you decision final, OK.

spice girl

magic mirror
You might want to ask this question too:

Do I have a good maths tutor?

Sometimes school teachers are so crap, you need supernatural intervention to make life better...

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by spice girl
You might want to ask this question too:

Do I have a good maths tutor?

Sometimes school teachers are so crap, you need supernatural intervention to make life better...
that is quite true, the part about school teachers. most schools only have one 4unit class, so you're stuck with one teacher, and if he/she isn't good...

although I have never been tutored in my life, so I cannot say how much tutoring helps.

Mathematician

Just do it!!!

Do it if you have enjoy it and have the time for it.
If you wish to do maths in Uni it is best to do it.
For your professional career you can use your Advanced Mathematics skills to slove problems in a much easier way for your understanding.
If you dont enjoy maths THEN YOU SHOULD DEFINETLEY NOT DO IT even if you are good at math.

But anyway Most likely YOU WILL DO IT AT THE END. HEHE
;)
Mathematician............
MichaelBoctor ............

Ozz^E

Give it a go! Put in the effort and reap the rewards. Whatever u do though, be decisive. Indecision can only be BAD.

nakata

usually, many people do it for the scaling, and i cant say thats a good idea. You do a subject cause you like it, and even if you dont, you should at least know wether you will pass or not. I think if your getting around 80% especially in the high eightees for your 2U exams, then you can try it, especially ifyou get 70% for your 3U (high 70's that is). But give it a try, there are some things which could come easy to you in 4U which you dont do in 3U, such as complex numbers, conics, and volumes, and that all could help you in your 3U exams. (volumes that is)

so give it a try, at least for the first term, ifyou find your failing, then you can always revert back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)