4 unit textbook helpp (1 Viewer)

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Hey all,
I absolutely hate the cambridge 4 unit textbook (it is unfortunately used by my school) and I basically only used terry lee in term 4. Would using fitzpatrick and terry lee textbooks be sufficient for someone aiming for an E4 in the 4 unit course? and also of course doing plenty of past papers

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hey all,
I absolutely hate the cambridge 4 unit textbook (it is unfortunately used by my school) and I basically only used terry lee in term 4. Would using fitzpatrick and terry lee textbooks be sufficient for someone aiming for an E4 in the 4 unit course? and also of course doing plenty of past papers

Any advice will be greatly appreciated
Really one is enough for a E4. What's wrong with the Cambridge book? I like all 4U books. I don't mind the Fitzpatrick one now and again.

If you are to get one, get Terry Lee. You already have the Cambridge book so that's more than enough.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Really one is enough for a E4. What's wrong with the Cambridge book? I like all 4U books. I don't mind the Fitzpatrick one now and again.

If you are to get one, get Terry Lee. You already have the Cambridge book so that's more than enough.
I just dislike the questions in Cambridge, I find the q's in Terry Lee help the most in understanding concepts

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I just dislike the questions in Cambridge, I find the q's in Terry Lee help the most in understanding concepts
Then use that one. I find that Cambridge explains some content that Terry Lee does not. But I think you have more than enough for succeeding in 4U, especially with the amount of past papers you can find online these days.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Thanks heaps Spi
Ill just use Cambridge in class, Terry Lee at home and just crunch out heaps of past papers

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Any of the 4U textbooks on the market can get you an E4.

It's up to you to study them thoroughly.

IMO Coroneos is the best.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Cambridge 3U is excellent. Not so much 4U.
I agree with this, the 3U edition is awesome, but the 4U one doesn't explain things as well nor as in depth. However I like the questions as they can be challenging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)