Complex Number Topics (1 Viewer)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Can someone tell me the complex number topics in order?
I'm trying to watch eddie woo but I want to learn in order.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Can someone tell me the complex number topics in order?
I'm trying to watch eddie woo but I want to learn in order.
Why are you learning 4U if you can't even do 3U Yr 11/12

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Why are you learning 4U if you can't even do 3U Yr 11/12
well complex number is 4u only topic and doesn't require much knowledge if 2u/3u. I got nothing better to do anyway and its fun to learn complex numbers. Plus obv I can't do EVEN do 3u yr 11-12 because there are so many topics..I can do what I have learnt..

si2136

HSC
N/A
well complex number is 4u only topic and doesn't require much knowledge if 2u/3u. I got nothing better to do anyway and its fun to learn complex numbers. Plus obv I can't do EVEN do 3u yr 11-12 because there are so many topics..I can do what I have learnt..
Well it does require knowledge from 2U/3U when approaching questions containing Trigonemtry, Geometry and Vectors.

From Eddie Woo, learn Introduction, Complex Arithmetic, Student Requested Problem, De Moivre's Theorem, Square Roots, Complex Numbers as Vectors and Mod-Arg Form.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Well it does require knowledge from 2U/3U when approaching questions containing Trigonemtry, Geometry and Vectors.

From Eddie Woo, learn Introduction, Complex Arithmetic, Student Requested Problem, De Moivre's Theorem, Square Roots, Complex Numbers as Vectors and Mod-Arg Form.
Have done the bold parts, but I would still like to go in order as I also watch other youtubers

si2136

HSC
N/A
That's good, but I recommend learning to graphing chapter in 4U first when doing 4U, it helps a lot with 3U, compared to Complex Numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)