How do you revise/remember topics that you might've done 3 or 4 months ago? (1 Viewer)

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
I messed up by not doing past papers consistently and now I'm in trouble because there's questions I don't know how to do etc.

I've attempted to do past papers but often feel stuck because I don't know how to do a question.

What's the easiest way to remember how to do a question and revisit methods?

math man

HSC
N/A
I messed up by not doing past papers consistently and now I'm in trouble because there's questions I don't know how to do etc.

I've attempted to do past papers but often feel stuck because I don't know how to do a question.

What's the easiest way to remember how to do a question and revisit methods?
You should write a summary book as you go so if you forget you have the notes there to revise or just practice basic questions to relearn the content

si2136

HSC
N/A
I just remember it, I don't revise. I do write notes however a week before the exam to revise everything.

math man

HSC
N/A
You need a minimum of 2-4 weeks to revise before exam. One week is not enough

baktiar77

HSC
Write a mistakes books. Rewrite the questions and its solutions in a spare exercise book probably a question a page (yes it's not environmentally friendly) and whenever you get time and can't be bothered writing or your sitting on toilet or bus etc. you can read through your previous mistakes so you don't make them. Surely, if you done enough past papers you'll get accustomed to every type of question and your mistake book can be a good reference.

jamesh1234

HSC
The easiest way is to actually leave a few exercise questions unattended so when you come back you can easily find some fresh questions that you've never done before. I find that if you do the even numbered questions (which are usually slight harder than the odd ones before them) and leave the odd numbered questions in the book to do later, it's really helpful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)