Unpublished 4U pender book (1 Viewer)

marioedd

HSC
Hi,
I have heard around not only my school but also tuition that there is some unpublished 4u bill pender book going around that is used at sydney grammar. I want to know how to get my hands on this book as i do not go there, is there a pdf?
If anyone is willing to sell me their copy pm me plz

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Hi,
I have heard around not only my school but also tuition that there is some unpublished 4u bill pender book going around that is used at sydney grammar. I want to know how to get my hands on this book as i do not go there, is there a pdf?
If anyone is willing to sell me their copy pm me plz
The order form is in this post: http://community.boredofstudies.org...345701/coroneos-terry-lee-4u.html#post7077610

But it has to be ordered through your teacher.

marioedd

HSC
Dammit is that the only way to get it? Teacher will probably say no lol.

si2136

HSC
N/A
You don't get it. Either your school buys it or you have connections.

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Teacher will probably say no
Well you know your teacher better than I do.

But I'm going to ask this anyway.

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

You won't know till you ask.

Show them the post I linked to and the order form.

It's a good resource to have - benefiting teachers as well as students, so although I don't know your teacher, I'll still say that I'd be surprised if he or she said no.

Basically it's like the 3 unit cambridge books but for 4 unit.

It has unpublished status because there is already a 4 unit cambridge book which is the old arnold and arnold. I have spoken to cambridge university press about it and they say they want to continue to offer the old book until the syllabus is updated. And if the Sydney Grammar 4 unit notes get updated for the new syllabus then they can publish it officially as the new cambridge 4 unit book. Until then it is only available via the manner which I previously posted.

Last edited:

si2136

HSC
N/A

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

It's a good resource to have - benefiting teachers as well as students, so although I don't know your teacher, I'll still say that I'd be surprised if he or she said no.
It's an alright book. Not enough questions though

marioedd

HSC

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Basically it's like the 3 unit cambridge books but for 4 unit.

It has unpublished status because there is already a 4 unit cambridge book which is the old arnold and arnold. I have spoken to cambridge university press about it and they say they want to continue to offer the old book until the syllabus is updated. And if the Sydney Grammar 4 unit notes get updated for the new syllabus then they can publish it officially as the new cambridge 4 unit book. Until then it is only available via the manner which I previously posted.
Since you seem to know so much about this book would you be able to sell me a copy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)