Terry lee 4u vs cambridge 4u for theory (1 Viewer)

DrMoller

HSC
I'm thinking of starting 4 unit early while i'm in year 11. Which one is better specifically for understanding the content because right now i'm behind in tutor so if i want to join the 4 unit class for tutor i have to finish of graphs and complex numbers. So again please let out your opinions on which one you find easier for understanding the concepts. Thanks in advanced :))))

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
4u Terry is quite an Intense textbook and you should only use it when you are really confident in the theory.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Both have pretty hard questions, probably try the new fitzpatrick or youtube videos/another tutoring

si2136

HSC
N/A
Start with Fitzpatrick, you won't be rdy for terry Lee or Cambridge. Maybe terry Lee's complex number part, but neither for curves

ishan

HSC
Use S.K Patel in my opinion for those two topics. Since the theory is very precise and straight forward with alot of examples. Don't have to use his book for the whole course but it will help you catch you, althought it is really good book if you decide to use it for other topics as well.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)