Should I take 4U maths for year 12? (1 Viewer)

StudyHard123

HSC
So it's nearly the end of Year 11, and 2U maths is my best subject (full marks so far in the assessments) and I've finished and understood (to an extent, but perhaps forgotten some things) 3U, but I haven't yet mastered 3U like I have 2U (which I did last year).

I'm just beginning 4U at my tutor, but is this too late for me to take 4U in year 12?

In order words, should I drop my strength (2U) to take up 4U even though I'm not performing 3U at a 90%+ level? And is it too late to start studying 4U now?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
So it's nearly the end of Year 11, and 2U maths is my best subject (full marks so far in the assessments) and I've finished and understood (to an extent, but perhaps forgotten some things) 3U, but I haven't yet mastered 3U like I have 2U (which I did last year).

I'm just beginning 4U at my tutor, but is this too late for me to take 4U in year 12?

In order words, should I drop my strength (2U) to take up 4U even though I'm not performing 3U at a 90%+ level? And is it too late to start studying 4U now?
Why's it too late if year 12 hasn't even started? Also 4u scales sooo much higher than 2u so if you think you'll do good just take it, it'll help.

FootballRobotic

HSC
N/A
it scales really high so you dont have to worry about not doing as well

a 60% in 4u scales to a 90% so if you can get over or around that its pretty good :)

MinaSaw

HSC
I think the best advice i can give you is that 4U is very very rewarding but it is also very demanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)