The Arnolds Are Going Down! (1 Viewer)

Nelly

Man, I hate both of them.

But the one person I wanna kill is Fitzpatrick, and after him Coroneus (??)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldnt mind Fitzy or Coroneos to sit my maths exams for me :p

sango

HSC
coroneos lives in rose bay.. which is just up the road from where i am... he signs his books free-of-charge if u rock up there - some girls with a wacky sense of humour stole another girls coroneos book and got it signed for her 18th...

anywayz.. fitzpatrick lives kinda close to coroneos i think..

and arnold & arnold... i wouldn't have a clue...lol. nah, their book is quite descent.. nothing too over the top..

Nelly

That is officially, the world's most USELESS piece of information, congratulations, you have found it.

And as for the chix, they have some sort of pathological psychotic disturbance in their brain. pay NO attention to it.

'Has Coroneus signed your book today?'

Sazzy

I think Arnold and Arnold spend their spare time trying to think of other ways to make EXT 2 students lives more miserable. Freaks! :D

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha

i'd love to be their child for the next 2 months
well not love....but u kno why

school-spew

arnold's so much easier than fitzpatrick. fitzy is probably a single and miserable man who spends his lonely winter nights cuddled up in bed thinking up new questions to torment already fragile students doing the 4 unit course.

Blubby

HSC
eh... i reckon fitz is betta than arnold..
at least fitz don't make any trial papers......

quartic

We use Arnold too and damn! imagine if they condensed all of the furthur questions into an exam.

But hey I've still got my 4u trial to look forward to so I really shouldn't start thinking about that or I'll freak myself out before hand and get like 20%

Nelly

Back to the chick who is the daughter of the Arnolds. Does she know all the answers in the book and stuff

quartic

Yeah at least she wouldn't have to deal with the shitty solutions from the 7SD solutions series our school gave us. I mean damn often I'm more confused after looking at the solutions. And then there are the patronising comments such as "from this it can obviously be seen" god damn it its not obvious!

mannnnndy

chocoholic
hey does ne 1 have the 4u excel book?? cause ive got it and i feel very insulted by what it says on page 137. its polynomials question and it has in a little box off to the side " Dividing P(z) by z - 1 - i is awfully labourious and stupid" if it wasnt 4 that little box i actually would have done what it said not 2 do:p dammit im being paid out by a textbook here:p

Nelly

Yeah I know, I have the Excel one. It majorly insults the reader throughout the book. "It should be blatently obvious that you should not expand, and factorise". stupid excel :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)