help please! (1 Viewer)

mz`ds

HSC
i've accepted the offer to attend acu but im so confused in regards to enrolling.
could someone please tell me how i can enrol and if i need to attend the on-campus information session (Social Work - myACU) ??

thanks!

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Did you get that package from ACU?
It comes with a booklet, it tells you how to enrol etc.....

mz`ds

HSC
yea. i did get the package from acu.
but i cant log into the studentconnect. i tred putting the student id and my date of birth but it says "invalid login information"

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
same it is really annoying isn't it... I am going away and have to do it now... arghh

and does anyone know what happen's if you do not go to the information session, i am going to be in melbourne

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Serious....I've been able to log in, just to look at how complicated it is to enrol. lol

mz`ds

HSC
ok. now that i am able to log into student connect, i am confused in selecting units. could anyone tell me how many units do i have to choose for each semester?? thanks in advance!

BoyNextDoor

HSC
You should check out your course enrollment guide. Its on the site. :)
Also check the program maps for your course since it has the info on what units you need to take up for this year.

mz`ds

HSC
ahk thanks :)

just another question. sorry.

ive read the course enrollment guide like a thousand times. yet im still confused. it says for semester 1 "you must select the two core units plus two BA units". wouldnt that equal to 4 units altogether which would equal 40credit points since each unit is 10cp? but when i go on student connect and i try to search for units it says "PLEASE NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY ENROL INTO UNITS TOTALLING 50 CREDIT POINTS PER STUDY PERIOD."
so would i need to do 40 or 50 credit points for semester 1?

BoyNextDoor

HSC
No probs.

Did you try the program maps though? They have the exact unit codes/subjects you should enroll into.

I think you should only enroll into units totalling 40. I think that's what's required.....

Melody

HSC
N/A
hen i go on student connect and i try to search for units it says "PLEASE NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY ENROL INTO UNITS TOTALLING 50 CREDIT POINTS PER STUDY PERIOD."
so would i need to do 40 or 50 credit points for semester 1?
40 CP is the standard number of CP per semester ie four subjects.

The 50 CP warning just means you cannot enrol in more than 50 CP per semester without permission from your course coordinator (ie can do 5 subjects max).

mz`ds

HSC
thanks!!
now it makes alot more sense. yay i got my timetable ready.
uni starts soon in like 2 weeks. so excited & nervous lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)