1st year student (1 Viewer)

bluerock

HSC
what happens :
if i miss a lecture?
if im late to a lecture?
since theres the blackboard where the notes are is it ok to dont go to lecutures

i missed 1 lecture alrdy in first 2 days xD

Last edited:
HSC
what happens :
if i miss a lecture?
if im late to a lecture?
since theres the blackboard where the notes are is it ok to dont go to lecutures

Ok, First *breathe*
If you miss a lecture, thats ok... because most of the time the notes are postd onto blackboard.
If you are late to a lecture, people may look at you, but thats it. The Lecturer will most likely not say anything!
You should try and go to lectures though, as they are helpful in explaining unit content!

bluerock

HSC
thanks good thing most of my lectures are in the afternoon.
but i got a lecture at 8am :cold:

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I noticed that with those that entered the lecture late.......the lecturer actually made some comments about it.....lol
But don't worry, I think it was only done because they were trying to ease the nerves of us 1st year students. :)

melodic_gal

HSC
what happens :
if i miss a lecture?
if im late to a lecture?

no worries you only missed one lecture you can try to find out what you missed.
being late just walk in and sit down.

but it is wise try to goto those lectures/tutorials its designed to assist you with assesments, exams etc

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^
True, you've got a point there. But waking up at 5:00am just to get to class on time at 8:00am.........is a bit difficult! lol

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^
Oh yeah, that's true.....7:30am,8:00am or 8:30am are the normal times to start work. :)

HSC
Yeah, thats true.. But we are still young, so we wanna go out the night before! lol
Or maybe thats just me ;)

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^
lol
I don't think I would go out at night anymore after classes.....I feel so tired after commuting! hehehe

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^

lol same here... I mean i know i have readings to do... but as soon as i get home I just want to jump into bed and sleep :p
Yep! Just like me, I always say that I'm gonna attempt to do my homework but it never happens....I sleep! hehehe lol ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)