First week of uni (1 Viewer)

BoyNextDoor

HSC
ACU itself is good....the North Sydney campus.

Its a good 5-10 minute walk from the station, and you get to walk through the shops before getting out on the road to the school. lol

As for the uni experience itself, its a bit lonely cause you really don't know anyone yet.....

mz`ds

HSC
first week of uni was good. didnt know many people but everyone seemed nice. i hope to make new friends soon :) the acu campus at strathfield is good. its small so its easy to find everything. however, theres so much work to do like assessments and readings.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^
Same here, I want to make new friends too. hehehe :)

Yep, that's true....too much readings and assessments all due on the same week!

HSC
Yeah, i know what you guys mean... I have like 20 pages of reading 4 like each subject. Oh well... it was a good holiday

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^
Yep, having to read a whole chapter for some subjects! :(

Yeah, that's true.....but more holidays will be better. hehehe :D

melodic_gal

HSC
my first week of uni was pretty good, i ve met most of the ppl in my class, however i get the distinct im not liked much.. oh well.
this is gonna sound insane ..there is a lot of readings and assessments but i don't mind it because I really enjoy studying, learning in my course. I suppose if you enjoy something it doesn't seem so bad..

HSC
my first week of uni was pretty good, i ve met most of the ppl in my class, however i get the distinct im not liked much.. oh well.
this is gonna sound insane ..there is a lot of readings and assessments but i don't mind it because I really enjoy studying, learning in my course. I suppose if you enjoy something it doesn't seem so bad..
Why do you feel your not liked much?

HSC
Why do you feel your not liked much?[/QUOTE

stares, looks that are cold/cold shoulder.. but I suppose i shouldn't worry about it too much just go on studying as Iam meant to be there.
The first week is always the hardest!
Im sure your a nice person, I mean your doing early childhood, just give ppl a go and they will give you a go back! :)

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I think that's pretty much normal though.......I mean we all don't know each other the first couple of weeks. But I guess we'll end up feeling okay with each other soon enough. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)