Directions to the North Sydney Campus (1 Viewer)

melodic_gal

HSC
Hi everyone

um, I need to go to the North Sydney ACU, I have never been there before and I don't know how to get there. I wondering anyone here can give me directions how to get there from the train station.

cheers
:)

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^
I think its better if you walk through the shops...(Greenwood Plaza) rather than walk out on the road.
So at North Sydney station, that shop is connected to the station. I think SES is the first shop from the connection between the station and shop. lol
So just keep walking straight past the fruit shop, body shop, cotton on, newsagency until you get to the escalators at the very end of the shop. You'll end up on the street facing that clock tower...go to Mount Street where all that construction stuff is. When you get to the end of Mount Street you should see a tennis/basketball court...so turn right at that intersection...and you should see the uni just a couple of blocks down from there....
You won't miss it cause of the gates.

Sorry if that was poorly constructed, but hopefully you can understand it. :D

melodic_gal

HSC
yes i have. it kinda small looks more modern ish than strathfield campus. oh well at least it has shops surrounding the campus esp if you have 6 hour break lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)