Bachelor of education (primary) (1 Viewer)

mareeahh2166

HSC
Hi,

I am very keen on studying this course next year as i am impressed with the renowed reputation ACU has for its teaching courses. However, there is one question that i would like to ask and that is if the course is internationally recognised. Would the course qualify me to teach overseas?

Thanks!

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Hi,

I am very keen on studying this course next year as i am impressed with the renowed reputation ACU has for its teaching courses. However, there is one question that i would like to ask and that is if the course is internationally recognised. Would the course qualify me to teach overseas?

Thanks!
Not sure, but I'd say so

GAYCU

HSC
Hi,

Thanks!
The course would be as "internationally recognised" as any other similar degree in Australia due to the Australian Qualifications Framework.

As far as being able to teach overseas, it would depend on the requirements of the country you want to teach in and the type of position/teaching you are doing. For example, they may have additional registration requirements and requirements in regards to practical experience and/or training in a specific area.

There are organisations that market themselves to teachers and can arrange and place you in a teaching position overseas but the types of positions vary, might be worth having a look at some of those and what they have to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)