Early entry ACU (1 Viewer)

SpanishMoss

HSC
Has anyone who applied for early entry (EAP) at ACU this year recieved an email telling them if they got in or not yet?

Or does anyone know when they are going to be sent out? (it says on the site by 28th oct, and they still havent gotten back to me)

z3ko10

HSC
I got in also :)

Now im not quite sure what do. The e-mail ACU sent me advises me to put my preference as #1 to recieve an offer in the earliest possible round. What round would that be?

Also, would i still be able to accept another offer from other universities in the main rounds?

sezzay

HSC
As far as i understand if you want the offer to be eligible it ACU needs to be #1 in your preferences. Pretty sure the earliest possible round is the main round. And i think once you accept ACU thats it, you can't get any other offers... although don't quote me on this. :)
Which course & campus did you apply for??

timinator1993

HSC
I'm pretty sure you can accept acu as your first choice, and you can still recieve offers in later rounds and choose to accept those instead.

lil_pembo

HSC
It has to be your highest eligable preference. eg if you have 1) medicine 2) engineering but you get 70. then you will be rejected from 1 and 2, but will be offered your 3rd option which is your ACU EAP.

what did you get in for?

z3ko10

HSC
Ok cool, Thanks.

I got accepted into Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Global Studies at Strathfield.

What did everyone else get into?

sezzay

HSC
I got into Bachelor of International Development Studies at Strathfield :)

lil_pembo

HSC
they said they didnt take many for physio, but they still wanted me, so they offered me nursing

sezzay

HSC
Ahh ok ... did you accept? or are you going to try getting into physio the normal way?

Taaaaay

HSC
If you have not received an email does that mean you have not been accepted?

sezzay

HSC
They send out emails even if your not successful...maybe you should give them a call and find out what happened?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)