Thread: Anyone else accepted into the Early Achievers Program?

HSC

Exclamation Anyone else accepted into the Early Achievers Program?

I received the email this morning!

It states 'Please note that to receive this offer, the Bachelor of Education (Primary) must be the highest eligible preference on your Tertiary Admissions Centre application'

Awkward times when it's listed third in my preferences - does this matter? I'm not sure if I want to change it? Help!
    Last edited by clairelizab3th; 14 Nov 2012 at 8:52 AM.

Cadet
    HSC

Re: Anyone else accepted into the Early Achievers Program?

Probably it does but im just assuming that from common sense lol. If you really want to get the offer put it as your first preference so you know you cant go wrong

HSC

Hi! That's the thing - it is third in my preferences for a reason. However, I currently am torn between changing my preferences just in case my ATAR doesn't deliver the necessary requirements or holding out and seeing how I go! Thanks for your reply

HSC

Unis do this to attract people to their uni, assuming you are in NSW im guessing this is for an early round offer? What you can do is make ACU your first perference now, get the early offer and then before main round swap your preferences back. Alternatively you could just make it first now and then change it back after you get your ATAR if you are eligible for one of your preferred options. Im not sure if your letter stated this but when i got my early offer (UTS though) I had to have that down as my first preference by like 4 days before early round started.
    ~

Thread Information