Hours spent at uni help!! Please! (1 Viewer)

lvella10

HSC
i recently got accepted into speech pathology and have enrolled for my semester 1 and 2 units ( 4 per semester ). Anyway each of these units state a value of 10 credit hours. Does this mean I am at university for 40 hr/week or because underneath this it states semester load of 0.50 that it's only 20 hours?
I'll be studying full time and was just confused about how long I'll be on campus. Any help would be fantastic, thanks in advance :)

maryroser

HSC
I can't help you, but would advise contacting the uni, sending an email to an acedemic adviser or something

lvella10

HSC
I can't help you, but would advise contacting the uni, sending an email to an acedemic adviser or something
Thanks, I did that this morning, however I just figured someone may know on these forums :)

mizzteejay

HSC
N/A
http://timetables.acu.edu.au/swsodd/

Im doing a Bachelor of Inclusive Education and Disability Studies :) and I have looked at this site and have a good idea of what my timetable will be and what times I can book my tutorial. I will be doing 14 hours a week plus practical.
They arent a 100% (they may change if something clashes..) but you can see how many hours each of you classes go for and try to organise what times you will book your tutorials when the timetable is released on the 5th of feb.
Just remember that lectures are set :)

nakedcrumpet93

HSC
I am currently at ACU in my 2nd year and yes you should look at the site given above^ but it does change regularly. Depending on what you're units are you could be spending anywhere between 2-4 hours PER UNIT in lectures and tutorials PER WEEK. if you need any more help PM me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)