What's good things about ACU? (Anyone going to ACU and does education will be GREAT) (1 Viewer)

Iccehy

HSC
So i want to know what is good about ACU's social life, and the people and students there (in education)! I have some bad impression of ACU so i would love to hear what's good about it so i can reconsider my course preference to go this university.
My first impressions were:
- ACU isn't multicultural, and has more white people
- there is no social life
- they have a religious way of teaching (especially for education)

holaminion

HSC
Re: What's good things about ACU? (Anyone going to ACU and does education will be GRE

Hello :)

I got accepted into UTS just the other day, but I have completed first year at ACU :)
In my opinion, ACU is very multicultural, there were people from many different backgrounds (and all so lovely)
Social life depends on how outgoing you are tbh, the more outgoing you are, the more friendly you are towards people, the more you enjoy your time there. The Uni is quite small, so you get to see your friends more often.
They don't have a religious way of teaching, there are only I think 2 units? (1 in first year) that is compulsory, which is an ACU requirement. It's really not that bad, I am a buddhist but the unit is more about the common good, not 'religion'.

:)

Iccehy

HSC
Re: What's good things about ACU? (Anyone going to ACU and does education will be GRE

Did you do education (primary/secondary) too???
I also plan to move to UTS, because its so practical oriented, I can have a better grasp of the proffession

holaminon

HSC

I did Nursing :) It shouldn't be too hard to transfer, goodluck! :D

Kolmias

HSC

If nothing else, you have God on your side. :tongue:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)