need help enrolling (1 Viewer)

nanoose

hey ppl I am really confused about how we are meant to enrol, can sum1 PLZ help and break it down to what we have to actually do, dunno i read sumthing bout studentconnect but I dont have a ID number or passord yet..sum1 plz help

SweetSeasons

HSC
you should be sent a package explaining everything from the uni in a day or two... Don't stress....how ever I thought ppl in the main round had an enrollement day.

But yeah, it's pretty easy. www.acu.edu.au then click in the bottom left hand corner the intranet link and that wil take you to a page of useful links explaining everything :)

Last edited:

mishka

HSC
N/A
edit: i did a bit of research: click here

looks like everything will be sent to you :)

Last edited:

Cass05

HSC
Yeah thats what im worried about as well, I recieved my O Week info today but no mention on how to enrol, or even when I need to enrol by... Info session is on Tuesday but I was told I should be able to enrol online before then.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
how about if you get accepted in the late round? Enrol into the school?

nanoose

Cass05 said:
Yeah thats what im worried about as well, I recieved my O Week info today but no mention on how to enrol, or even when I need to enrol by... Info session is on Tuesday but I was told I should be able to enrol online before then.
That is exactly what Im worried about, cause my friends goin to sydney and UTS have already enrolled.

T

talene

I've already enrolled. I was offered a place during the early round, then received a letter saying congrats, and after accepting the place on the UAC site, I received another letter with my student number, with this I was able to enrol in my subjects for this year. It wasn't too difficult, just wait for that second letter to come :)

HSC
Is enrolment done completly on the net via student connect or is it done on the net plus having to go to the uni for an enrolment day?

T

talene

Lil Miss Karly said:
Is enrolment done completly on the net via student connect or is it done on the net plus having to go to the uni for an enrolment day?
I enrolled into all my units using the information they sent and it didn't mention anything about enrolment day (or maybe I was selective reading again haha)...when is enrolment day? I didn't know there was one!

SweetSeasons

HSC
Early round offers = online enrollement
Main round offers = enrollement day

thats what my letter said. I was an early round

nanoose

ok awesome then, cause im startin to freak out cause 2mrw is like an information session or sumfn and im not even enrolled yet...thanx

Bree1987

Anarchronistic Enigma
HSC
i wrote and asked and this is the reply i got. =)
---
The only way to enrol is online. If you were to attend an enrolment day on campus, it would simply involve some instruction on how to use the internet and student connect, so if you are comfortable with the process, please feel free to do it in the comfort of your own home, and call us on 9701 4012 if you require any assistance.

Regards,

Kristal.

nanoose

I dont mind enrolling online but there is just one prob I DONT HAVE A STUDENT ID NUMBER which im assuming most of us dont. Now im frekin out!!!!! Has anyone ho recieved their offer in the main round enrolled yet?? if so how!!

HSC
yep, it should come asap. when it does, make sure u sort out your timetable!!!!

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^
Cool, I'm hoping to get it today in the mail. lol
Yeah, cause enrolling for ACU is all done online right?

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
my log in will not work and i have my student id

The student centre is unavailable it keeps telling me :mad1:

BoyNextDoor

HSC
^
Serious?

I've logged in too, but I wasn't bothered to enrol for the units yet. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)