hey is it true wat they say bout austins (clapp) (1 Viewer)

tombomb

HSC
hey l was just wonderinig l'm applying for austins next yr and l was wondering wats is the go with the clap , l know what it means and all but l was just wonderin if l should apply there or not ? or if l go there l will get the clap ?

please l need to know ?

machine169

Anchorman
HSC

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
It's slang for a sexually transmitted disease. Gonorrhea or chlamydia; I don't know which (and I don't particularly want to know, either).

While attempting to maintain all objectivity and integrity on the subject, Austin does have a reputation for being promiscuous (read: easy) and when they're not drunk, they're working on it. I'm sure we have a reputation for something, too, but it can't be as bad as that unhealthy fixation on Dubbo that you guys have. Seriously, get over it, it wasn't even funny the first time. Now you're just flogging a dead horse.

Objectivity and integrity be damned.

machine169

Anchorman
HSC
Well in any case the Clapp story existed before i was there and that was 4 years ago so i don't think anyone need worry about it. Every college has some bad reputation about it. You only need to listen to the chants that the colleges make up about each other to notice this.

still waiting

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
It's slang for a sexually transmitted disease. Gonorrhea or chlamydia; I don't know which (and I don't particularly want to know, either).

While attempting to maintain all objectivity and integrity on the subject, Austin does have a reputation for being promiscuous (read: easy) and when they're not drunk, they're working on it. I'm sure we have a reputation for something, too, but it can't be as bad as that unhealthy fixation on Dubbo that you guys have. Seriously, get over it, it wasn't even funny the first time. Now you're just flogging a dead horse.

Objectivity and integrity be damned.
lol, even though you didnt want to know for the rest of those out there, im pretty sure that they are talking about chlamydia,
the current story is that its actually going aroung robb not austin,
i dont understand that obsession about dubbo either, it was strange at that music performance thing i didnt realise they were still going with it,

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Don't listen to rumours; if someone doesn't know the truth, they're inclined to make it up. It doesn't matter why - sometimes they just don't know everything so fill in the blanks, sometimes they have a guilty conscience - but it happens nonetheless.

And trust me, Austin (or at least that bald guy) have made references to Dubbo and "Happy Town" in every single SFK event this year, even the Short Story competition (I would have been crushed if that had have beaten mine ... I know I shouldn't be competitive, but I can't help it) ...

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
From what I've been told by former pagites, the clap was in Austin like 20 years ago.

Thank god the reputation stuck though - otherwise we wouldn't be able to clap when the stro bus goes by with them on it (lame, but funny when drunk).

Which is another tip, never go to the stro sober.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Or you could just never go to the 'Stro.

Point in fact, the 'Stro isn't the seediest joint around; that award goes to the nightclub formerly known as Roxy's in Port Macquarie ...

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Don't believe the rumour mill is what I say. Or at the very least, take it with a grain of salt.

ambidextrouscal

Learning to be Witty
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Or you could just never go to the 'Stro.

Point in fact, the 'Stro isn't the seediest joint around; that award goes to the nightclub formerly known as Roxy's in Port Macquarie ...
Dunno... the Kilda is pretty bad ...

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
ambidextrouscal said:
Dunno... the Kilda is pretty bad ...
Could have fooled me. Maybe they were pulling the stops out the last time I was there (end of Semester 1). But come back to me when you've been to The Nightclub Formerly Known As Roxy's and tell me the Kilda is worse.

bluebiro

HSC
i work security outside altitude (roxys) and down under. Personally i think down under is more seedy than roxys but i hate altitude so i only go to down under. seeing there is only 2 night clubs in port and they are both shitty i find its no point in complaining about it, you just got to make the best with what you got. there is sexy women in both clubs so you got to concentrate on whats important....the pussy.

PS austin bound in 2007

azza_3761

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Could have fooled me. Maybe they were pulling the stops out the last time I was there (end of Semester 1). But come back to me when you've been to The Nightclub Formerly Known As Roxy's and tell me the Kilda is worse.
Its always good to hear your cheery vioce on here XD. Hows the O'Week list going for you?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
azza_3761 said:
Its always good to hear your cheery vioce on here XD. Hows the O'Week list going for you?
Fuck off. I live across the hallway from you. If you want to know how the list is going, bloody well ask me in person.

suzieee

HSC
oh gosh i wrote me with two e's. i can spell really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)