What are you planning to study? (1 Viewer)

BlackDragon

HSC
Heya,
anyone planning to do a degree in the faculty of arts?
what are you planning to major in or focus on?
i'm doing a b arts/b science and on the arts side of it all i plan to do japanese and philosophy all the way through to the end. :D can't wait.

what about you?

spunz

HSC
I am doing a bachelor of Arts at present. I have done Psychology. Phew it was hard! I plan to do Law later on

d_james18

HSC
Hi guys,

Not quite arets, but I started in the B.Lang, until I had some problems with my degree, and found out the University does not have to provide you with a special examination if they stuff up.

I have switched to Arts/Law, and am doing majors in Japanese and Chinese. I am doing third year Japanese, and have just started first year Chinese, by distance Education

morganjane

HSC
Hey there everyone.

I've just been accepted into a B Arts/LLB and i'm contemplating my units and what not because i've been told to prepare and complete enrollment.
I want to major in Psychology, i'm just curious as to whether i need to pair it with something else, if there is room for another major and any suggestions of what it could work with??

Any responses would be cool
xXx

Thanks
Blessings

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
There are only a handful of approved double-majors that you can do on the Arts side; Psychology is not a part of any of them.

You should go in with a clear understanding of which units you need to enrol in on both sides of your degree. The law ones appear to be set, but there are only two first-year psych units, leaving you two free slots. I don't do Arts/Law myself, so I don't know much about it (but given the very few forum mmbers who go to UNE, I'm probaly the best you're going to get), so don't take my word as gospel.

morganjane

HSC
There is this thing about that, most of what you say is relevant as opposed to just being flamed for asking and double checking.

Cheers mate
Blessings
xXx

sazleberry

HSC
Im doing B arts/B. Business... Maybe :)
Not sure if i LOVE the UNE Majors but at least im in!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)