Lecture Theature? (1 Viewer)

kalilove76

HSC
Hi,
For Orientation it says that i have a program in the A1 lecture theatre. Can someone please tell me where that is? Thanks.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
A1 is in the Arts faculty. If you take the ground-level entry on the western side and turn right, it should be right in front of you.

lawgrad1

HSC
Yep, follow ObjectsInSpace's directions. It's pretty hard to miss - from memory, there are green chairs in there. It's commonly used for theatre productions.

kalilove76

HSC
Hey,
Thanks for answering my question. I have another one though, where is the Di Watson lecture theatre?
Thanks

lawgrad1

HSC
I think from memory that lecture theatre is in the Human and Environmental Studies building. I wouldn't know which room it is exactly since I studied Arts/Law, but the building is between the Northern Carpark and the Education building.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Check the link I posted; it's a pdf map of the university with lecture theatres highlighted (strangely, EBL's Dillon Lecture Theartre isn't marked at all).

McClymont is in the building that carries its own name down on the corner of Trevanna and Geology Roads. Again, I've never been in there but it's difficult to miss as it's directly across from EBL and a sign out the front reads "McClymont Building".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)